We are registered with ICO(Information commissioner's office) and comply with the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR in all our dealings with your personal data.
We are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize your need for appropriate protection and management of any personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") you share with us.
Personal information means information about you that is personally identifiable including, but not limited to, your name, address, email address or other contact information.
We do not require you to provide Personal Information in order to have access to information that is publicly available on our site. However, in order to provide you with certain services under the Site or to share information with other members, you must create an account (“Account”) and provide us with your email address and password that you will use for your Account (“Requested Details”). We may request additional Personal Information in the future.
We use Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to identify and authenticate your access to Nakshi.com as well as any other website or domain owned, operated and controlled by us,
- to provide you with the services provided on the Site,
- to improve our services to you and to contact you.
2. USE AND COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION:
The information gathered by us is for use in providing better facilities to our customers. Certain information, such as your name, e-mail addresses, is collected in order to sign up for an account on our website. Our website may sometimes require you to give us your contact information (like your name, address, telephone number and email address), and demographic information (like your Zip Code / Pin Code).
To avail any of our paid services, we will need to collect certain financial information, such as your credit card number, credit card expiration date, and billing address ("Financial Information"). Financial Information that is collected is used to check your qualifications for registration, to bill you for products and services, and for other purposes. We do not share Financial Information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide you with the service.
- By using our website, you consent that we may collect information from you and use it according to this Privacy Policies.
- By entering your information on our website you agree that we will store your personal information on our website or any other third party that is processing it on our behalf.
- When you register on our website or contact us regarding any issue related our website we will collect your personal information including your name, email address, date of birth and contact number. During the registration process, we will ask your consent to send you any promotional or content related emails in our weekly newsletters or special advertisements. We will never send you any such emails without your consent and you can always withdraw or change your consent by contacting us on firstname.lastname@example.org
- We will also collect your information automatically through your use of services, your interactions with us and cookies (refer to detailed information about the cookies below)
With regards to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your device to the Internet, your log on information if applicable, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (ULR), clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time), products/services you viewed or searched for, page response times, download/upload errors, length of visit, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs).
Some of our web pages use "cookies" so that we can better serve you with customised information when you return to our site. Cookies are identifiers, which a website can send to your browser to keep on your computer to facilitate your next visit to our site. You can set your browser to notify you when you are sent a cookie, giving you the option to decide whether or not to accept it. The information we collect and analyse is used to improve our service to you.
What are Cookies?
Cookies' are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer.
Cookies are created when a user's browser loads a particular website. The website sends information to the browser which then creates a text file. Every time the user goes back to the same website, the browser retrieves and sends this file to the website's server. Computer Cookies are created not just by the website the user is browsing but also by other websites that run ads, widgets, or other elements on the page being loaded. These cookies regulate how the ads appear or how the widgets and other elements function on the page.
The information we store within the cookie is encoded and restricted so only we (and our trusted third parties) are able to access this information. If you choose to disable the cookies you will still be able to view the Website, Mobile Apps or Social Media, but you may not benefit from all the Website, Mobile Apps and Social Media features on your visits.
4. EXTERNAL LINKS ON NAKSHI.COM
Our website may include hyperlinks to other web sites or content or resources. We may have no control over any websites or resources, which are provided by companies or persons other than us.
You acknowledge and agree that Nakshi.com as well as any other website and/ or domain owned, operated and controlled by Nakshi.com is not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and does not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such websites or resources.
You acknowledge and agree that Nakshi.com as well as any other website and/ or domain owned, operated and controlled by Nakshi.com is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the availability of those external sites or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or available from, such websites or resources.
5. GOOGLE ANALYTICS
We do not collect personal data or information of users like password of your e-mail account, password of your Nakshi.com account, financial information such as Bank Account details or Credit Card or Debit Card or other payment related details, or any other sensitive information which is confidential or sensitive in nature, without your explicit consent or unless necessary by law.
The use payment gateways such as Paypal and Online Banking Facilities of Banks, and such information collected by parties as mentioned earlier, will be bound by the terms of non-disclosure and confidentiality inherent to such websites.
We do not disclose information about your individual visits to Nakshi.com to any outside parties without your consent, except when to the extent necessary or appropriate to comply with applicable laws, rules or regulations or in legal proceedings when such information is relevant.
8. CONTROL OF YOUR PASSWORD
You are responsible for all actions taken with your login information and password. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personally identifiable information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any consistent unauthorized use of your account or access to your password even after changing it.
9. OTHER INFORMATION COLLECTORS
We treat data as an asset that must be protected against loss and unauthorized access. We employ many different security techniques to protect such data from unauthorized access by members inside and outside the company. However, "perfect security" does not exist on the Internet. You, therefore, agree that any security breaches beyond the control of our standard safety procedures are at your sole risk and discretion.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will inform you before collecting your data if we intend to use your data for such purposes or we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purpose. We will use your personal data for any such purposes only after your consent.
RIGHTS OF ACCESS, MODIFICATION AND OBJECTION:
Please contact us on email@example.com in the event that
- You have any queries about the information that we hold about you;
- You wish to inform us of any changes to your information or wish to correct the information we hold about you
- Have any requests with regard to our processing of your personal data;
- Decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive emails from us or our companies, please either email the above address or follow the unsubscribe link in one of our email messages to you. Please note that if you opt out of receiving marketing emails from us we may still use your information to assist you in your search for a role or to fill a job vacancy.
- Wish to access information held about you. On request, we will provide information in writing about your information stored in our database;
- Do not wish us to hold your information, you are entitled to tell us at any time and we will remove all such information from our database.??
ACCESS TO THE INFORMATION:
You have the right to see personal data (as defined under the Data Protection Act 1998 and GDPR) that we keep about you upon receipt of a written request. Any request should be sent to:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Post: 37 Devon Waye, Hounslow,UK,TW50NE.
12.CHANGES IN THE POLICY: